THE GALACTIC SENATE

The official forum of the sg_starwars mailing list. We are now also at www.facebook.com/GalacticSenate
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:36 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:29 am 

2501 seems quiet this day ... are u still here? :wink:

Btw, why 2501 huh? ... could it be the secret Project 2501 from the Japs anime Ghost in the Shell? :roll:

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:40 pm 

i had expected much more from EP 3 when i spent weeks begging my mom's friend (works@ a cinema) to give me a 19 may ticket....no luck...then i queued 4 hours...had to walk to da cinema too!...when i got out of my seat at the end of the show and feelings...why is the whole movie filmed in shadows?? i noe it supposed to be like tat...but not until the features disappear! three words... shine more light!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:17 pm 

Which cinema you watched in? Sometimes the cinema would have an adverse effect on the movie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

Absolutely right .....

I saw EPIII on digital screen at GV Marina and the colours were bright and vibrant. The next day, I made the mistake on seeing it at Shaw Balestier, and had to endure 2 excruciating hours of a horribly dark screen with muted muddy colours ( brown hues instead of blue... ) . It was so bad I felt like I was watching an illegal VCD, only on big screen ! The contrast was so blur that all the details of the space ships etc were totally washed out. That was the last time I would step into Shaw Balestier.

The screen really makes a difference .

Where did you see the film ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:26 am 

Having said that - GL DID say that this will be the darkest of all SW movies. Maybe this is what he meant? :D :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)