THE GALACTIC SENATE

The official forum of the sg_starwars mailing list. We are now also at www.facebook.com/GalacticSenate
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:55 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm 

Although I didn't get up early for the launch , it's nice to see that everyone enjoyed themselves there :) . Although it seems to me that the crowd was not as big as the one at forum , methinks that even if there's only one happy customer, the launch is a success already . The OG ladies are really cool people and have been very helpful in my hunts for SW and non-SW stuffs and it's really cute to see them posing for the camera :) . May the Force be with them :) !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 am 
Site Admin

zirst wrote:
....... Although it seems to me that the crowd was not as big as the one at forum

Actually, what I heard was that the numbers are similar to 2 years ago. It feels lesser probably due to Forum being more enclosed?

zirst wrote:
....... , methinks that even if there's only one happy customer, the launch is a success already...

IMHO, definitely a success. What was surprising to me was that the crowd was very orderly. I had expected for figures to be thrown everywhere, but that's not the case.

Think Hasbro did it right by having enough figures for everyone!

zirst wrote:
........ The OG ladies are really cool people and have been very helpful in my hunts for SW and non-SW stuffs ....

Agreed. Helped me a lot to find what I needed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:59 am 

Many thanks for the arrangement and it has been great attending my 1st SW Morning Madness. The toys are well-stocked, the staffs (including the security guards) are friendly and nice despite coming to work early in the morning. The host was great and i hopes more of this to come.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 pm 

A friend of mine went to OG @bugis and couldn't find any of the vintage figures :( Is it not available or sold out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm 

pondababakickass wrote:
A friend of mine went to OG @bugis and couldn't find any of the vintage figures :( Is it not available or sold out?

It couldn't be sold out. There are tons of it. I still see them at Takashimaya today. Albert should still have it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 am 
Site Admin

Do check with the sales assistants. They might have left the figures still in the cartons.

As hbng mentioned, it cetainly looks like Hasbro has brought in enough figures to make everyone happy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm 

Just got back from Jusco TRU.... AT-AT RM 499.90 onli.... :lol:

Time the Dirty Boyz play....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 am 

I couldn't find any esb boba vintage figure.. is it sold out?

when the rotj figures will be sold in singapore?