THE GALACTIC SENATE

The official forum of the sg_starwars mailing list. We are now also at www.facebook.com/GalacticSenate
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:47 pm
Posts: 137
Location: Coruscant
1) JediJean
2) Jedi Healer (provided my flu/cough doesn't get worse; and no 'Heal yourself' jokes please...) - Lappie if I come; but I can't stay too long, max 2-3 hours.
3)
4)
5)

_________________
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 2408
Location: Pisces Temple
1) JediJean
2) Jedi Healer (provided my flu/cough doesn't get worse; and no 'Heal yourself' jokes please...) - Lappie if I come; but I can't stay too long, max 2-3 hours.
3) Haldir (will bring my extra CD-R & CD-RW and my external harddisk)
4)
5)

_________________
Servant of Lord Poseidon & Lady Athena

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 5:14 pm
Posts: 787
Looks as though I'm gatecrashing a "Lady's only High-Tea" ;)

I've only got a old notebook without wireless internet capability and the DVD drive is not a burner either. If you fancy anything from my modest collection of photos/video clips, you'll have to use a thumbdrive or external hard-disk.

1) JediJean
2) Jedi Healer (provided my flu/cough doesn't get worse; and no 'Heal yourself' jokes please...) - Lappie if I come; but I can't stay too long, max 2-3 hours.
3) Haldir (will bring my extra CD-R & CD-RW and my external harddisk)
4) Renzaijh
5)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 10:23 am
Posts: 421
OOOO hi guys it's 2.25 now is anyone there? Care to send some nice piccies up here?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: PHOTOS FROM PARIS AND US
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Posts: 191
Location: NEW CALEDONIA
Hello Singapore,

:wink:
David here from new Caledonia. How are you? I have plenty of photos from the Paris Art Exhibit thanks to Lord Rel'Tuna from the French Rebellegion who visited the French Expo at La Villette Cité des Sciences and he also went to DRESSING A GALAXY in the USA which is awesome !! I can tell you by the pics he gave me.

If any of you is interested we can find for you to get the photos.

Cheers.

DAVE :wink: :P

_________________
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:42 pm 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 1813
Location: Hougang Ave 1
DAVID GUIVANT wrote:
Hello Singapore,

:wink:
David here from new Caledonia. How are you? I have plenty of photos from the Paris Art Exhibit thanks to Lord Rel'Tuna from the French Rebellegion who visited the French Expo at La Villette Cité des Sciences and he also went to DRESSING A GALAXY in the USA which is awesome !! I can tell you by the pics he gave me.

If any of you is interested we can find for you to get the photos.

Cheers.

DAVE :wink: :P


Hi Dave, Just let us have the link and we can view it off from the link u provide. Cheers. :)

Thanks.

_________________
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:41 am
Posts: 313
Location: Singapore
Hey David, yeah pls show us the pics... I'm sure lots of fellow costumers would love to see the Dressing A Galaxy pics in particular :)
________
Mercedes-benz c291


Last edited by JediJean on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 12:41 pm
Posts: 2514
Location: 501
DAVID GUIVANT wrote:
Hello Singapore,

:wink:
David here from new Caledonia. P


Hi David! It's been a long time... a few months shy of a year since your visit to Singapore for the AOSW. Do share these latest photos with us. We'll love to see them :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: PHOTOS FROM PARIS AND US
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Posts: 191
Location: NEW CALEDONIA
Dranoel wrote:
DAVID GUIVANT wrote:
Hello Singapore,
:wink:
David here from new Caledonia. P

Hi David! It's been a long time... a few months shy of a year since your visit to Singapore for the AOSW. Do share these latest photos with us. We'll love to see them :D


Hi Dranoel,

How are you? :P Indeed, it's been a while, now I am unemployed so got more time to be online and kicking 8) and regarding the photos they're not online, it's my friend LOrd Rel'Tuna who sent me the pics, on a DVD. So you've got almost more than 2 Gigabytes of photos worthwhile. :D

I burned a copy of the photos DVD to Danchia already, he'll get in in 2 weeks time or earlier depending on how fast the Postmen are in Singapore? :wink:

What's the easiest plan?
Do you other members get to see each other offline?

Which one of you has a DVD burner? I could send you one copy and one of you can burn for the others? How's that Dranoel?


Cheers.


DAVE :wink:

_________________
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:35 pm 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 1813
Location: Hougang Ave 1
DAVID GUIVANT wrote:
Dranoel wrote:
DAVID GUIVANT wrote:
Hello Singapore,
:wink:
David here from new Caledonia. P

Hi David! It's been a long time... a few months shy of a year since your visit to Singapore for the AOSW. Do share these latest photos with us. We'll love to see them :D


Hi Dranoel,

How are you? :P Indeed, it's been a while, now I am unemployed so got more time to be online and kicking 8) and regarding the photos they're not online, it's my friend LOrd Rel'Tuna who sent me the pics, on a DVD. So you've got almost more than 2 Gigabytes of photos worthwhile. :D

I burned a copy of the photos DVD to Danchia already, he'll get in in 2 weeks time or earlier depending on how fast the Postmen are in Singapore? :wink:

What's the easiest plan?
Do you other members get to see each other offline?

Which one of you has a DVD burner? I could send you one copy and one of you can burn for the others? How's that Dranoel?


Cheers.


DAVE :wink:


Hi Dave, allow me to have it. I owns a DVD burner. Tell me what u need and I will let u have it... :)

_________________
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Posts: 191
Location: NEW CALEDONIA
Hi mate,

How are you? :D Were you one of the Tie Pilots or Stormtrooper during the presentation?:D

So you get to see the other members offline on the forum?
I'll send you a copy of the DVD with the Data inside.

Just E-mail me your real name and home address to david.guivant@gmail.com and I'll post it next week. Just remember since I leave on the other side of the Pacific, letters takes 2 weeks to arrive in Singapore.

Thanks mate?


Cheers.


DAVE :D

_________________
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:47 pm
Posts: 137
Location: Coruscant
Hey David!! Long time no chat!

Haha and yeah I think you still owe us (or at least me) some AOSW photos! I hope all has been well with you. :)

Cheers,
Sue

_________________
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:54 am
Posts: 2408
Location: Pisces Temple
Is it possible to get the photos as Photo Files like .jpeg instead of a Slide Show? :P

LOL! I still haven't really go through my set of photos from the exhibition as still hoping PCs and Notebooks. :oops:

_________________
Servant of Lord Poseidon & Lady Athena

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:45 am 
Offline
moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 2:04 pm
Posts: 1813
Location: Hougang Ave 1
Haldir wrote:
Is it possible to get the photos as Photo Files like .jpeg instead of a Slide Show? :P

LOL! I still haven't really go through my set of photos from the exhibition as still hoping PCs and Notebooks. :oops:


cos you are always busy with so many things.... :(

_________________
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Image
Let me see your identification...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:21 pm
Posts: 191
Location: NEW CALEDONIA
Jedi Healer wrote:
Hey David!! Long time no chat!

Haha and yeah I think you still owe us (or at least me) some AOSW photos! I hope all has been well with you. :)

Cheers,
Sue


Hello Sue,

Sue from Temasek Poly is it?
How are you? 8)

Well DanChia has a copy of the AOSW DVD already that I managed to do thanks to all the fans in Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.

ERASE just e-mailed me, he is meeting Daniel by the way so he might get one copy as well of the photos from France and USA and the DVD.

You could probably send ERASE a blank DVD and maybe he could burn one for you. Good to hear from you again Sue.
Any news from your other colleague?


Cheers

Dave :P

_________________
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
© 2012 starwars.sg. All rights reserved.

Our forum is used by fans and members of the public and the statements, comments, or opinions expressed by users through use of the forum are those of their respective authors, who are solely responsible for them, and do not represent the views of the webmasters .

If any material, including images, that is copyrighted is inadvertantly posted at the forum, please contact the webmasters and we will remove the material with IMMEDIATE effect , with apologies .

This fansite is not affiliated with or endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Twentieth Century Fox and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only.
We do not profit from the running of this site , which is our tribute to George Lucas and Star Wars. Be sure to visit the Official Star Wars site at www.starwars.com.

All audio, visual and textual content on this site (including all names, characters, images, trademarks and logos)
are protected by trademark rights, copyrights and other rights owned by their respective owners.

STAR WARS® is a trademark of Lucasfilm, Ltd.
Lucasfilm™ is a trademark of Lucasfilm, Ltd.