THE GALACTIC SENATE
http://starwars.sg/forum/

Finally did up some Helmet kit + New Kits Added
http://starwars.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3485
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Lestrooper [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:49 am ]
Post subject: 

recon wrote:
Bro you mask and spray paint it yrself? or sent to auto shop?

Cmd Cody helm is from evo3 and neyo is from SGB and ATAT is from dans?


Bro,Yes I mask and spray myself. As for maker. Bingo :lol:

Author:  chickenchop [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

not very good! are you kidding? i'd buy it. love the cody one. good job

Author:  recon [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lestrooper wrote:
recon wrote:
Bro you mask and spray paint it yrself? or sent to auto shop?

Cmd Cody helm is from evo3 and neyo is from SGB and ATAT is from dans?


Bro,Yes I mask and spray myself. As for maker. Bingo :lol:


Ok tks bro for the info. Just to check did you bondo the visor cos its fibreglass and hollow? What abt the helmet interior?

As for paints, did you use paint cannisters or airbrush?

Author:  Lestrooper [ Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

chickenchop wrote:
not very good! are you kidding? i'd buy it. love the cody one. good job


Ha ha, thanks for compliment. not for sales bro. :lol:


Quote:
Ok tks bro for the info. Just to check did you bondo the visor cos its fibreglass and hollow? What abt the helmet interior?

As for paints, did you use paint cannisters or airbrush?


Bondo yes, not much. use paint cannister.

Author:  torque6 [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

looks good!!

Author:  HyBRiD [ Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

omg simply amazing

Author:  Lestrooper [ Mon May 31, 2010 7:56 am ]
Post subject: 

New Helmet added to my collections :lol:
Done with Rex and Airborne. Fox just need to add lens. :lol:

The Airborne is really tough to do, lots of sanding and uneven surface to patch. But I'm happy how it turns out. comment welcome :lol:
As I'm still trying to improved my skill
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  recon [ Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Very nice lester, top notch skills especially the weathering portion. Really envy your growing collection of helmets.

you should try an ARF helmet next :)

The base white is auto paint or semi gloss lacquer?

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/