THE GALACTIC SENATE

The official forum of the sg_starwars mailing list. We are now also at www.facebook.com/GalacticSenate
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:59 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:53 am 

Hi folks,
I'm a amateur film maker and amateur motion graphics artist from Turkey. i've been working on a star wars fan made web series for 4 years. and finally i ll release the first webisode. There will be 6 webisodes and each webisode will be publish monthly.
i'll be glad if you check out the trailer and webisode 1. and leave me your feed backs.

www.riseoftherebellion.com (web site)

http://vimeo.com/11782328 (direkt link of webisode 1 )
http://vimeo.com/10671449 Direkt link of the trailer.

About Project : Rise of the Rebellion is a fan made web show, made in Turkey. Its completely non - profit production. It's not sponsored or authorized by Lucas Film Ltd. The purpose of the project is sharing the love of Star Wars myth with the fans around the world.

Synopsis : Story is set up in the era between episode 3 and 4. Newly formed Rebel Alliance seeks opportunity to gather supplies and information about Emperor's "ULTIMATE WEAPON" . In the meantime last remnants of the Jedi hide in outer rim planets hoping Emperor's oprression will never find them. In the course of odyssey 2 rebel spies travel with faithfull friends,to an Empire occupied planet Eison where they meet new allies,alien creatures and evil machines.

Executive Producer / Director : Can AkdaÄŸ

Visual Effects supervisor : Batuhan Çokmar

facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rise-of-T ... 006?ref=ts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 pm 

naise... i like the CGs