THE GALACTIC SENATE

The official forum of the sg_starwars mailing list. We are now also at www.facebook.com/GalacticSenate
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:39 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

*Update: We have confirmation on the location. It's going to be at Forum Toys "R" Us :D
Note: the Launch is at the stroke of midnight entering 26 July... that means you should be there on 25 July Friday night. Not Saturday night ok? :D

In case you missed our sneak peek coverage from the Singapore Toy and Comic Convention....

More details will be coming your way as we get them :wink:

Last edited by dranoel on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:23 pm 

Yay! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:39 am 

finally something prequel!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

Dranoel wrote:
In case you missed our sneak peek coverage from the Singapore Toy and Comic Convention....

More details will be coming your way as we get them :wink:

Our bothan spies are hard at work getting the most up to date information for you. Do watch this space!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:06 pm 

Will be there to give my support. ;)

......or the extra hand to grab for others......... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:31 am 

NO MONEY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Try your Jedi mind tricks on them instead :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm 
Site Admin

If you want to be first in on the latest news regarding the Toys R Us midnight launch, remember to check our forum regularly... More details on the Toys R Us event will be posted right here in our StarWars.sg forum...

News like which Toys R Us outlet will the midnight sale be held at, for example... And if you have still not figured out this answer, please read this post again. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:39 pm 

Oh! I think I saw the clue! :D Hmmm.....different from the previous ones tho' maybe it's the same as the first one (was there one?).

Anyhow, if there, that means I can go home "easily" after the event as a short walk away and can catch either one of the Night Rider Bus home. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

Dranoel wrote:
If you want to be first in on the latest news regarding the Toys R Us midnight launch, remember to check our forum regularly... More details on the Toys R Us event will be posted right here in our StarWars.sg forum...

So who's going? I'm definitely going to join in the fun! Let's see if there's going to any exclusive stuff :) Watch this space for more updates ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:37 am 

its on sat 26/7 midnight night yeah? count me in...but where is it?

501st Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:59 am 

I think the answer to which location the sale is has been heavily hinted in this thread at the starwars.sg forum.
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hmmm... oh dear , I still don't know where to go .... maybe I should continue to , erm, check out the forum . ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 pm 

oh..i think i saw it...yeah..that place's pretty much near my house..easy on me then...

501st Legion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

Dranoel wrote:

News like which Toys R Us outlet will the midnight sale be held at, for example... And if you have still not figured out this answer, please read this post again. :wink:

renzaijh wrote:
I think the answer to which location the sale is has been heavily hinted in this thread at the starwars.sg forum.
:)

danchia wrote:
Hmmm... oh dear , I still don't know where to go .... maybe I should continue to , erm, check out the forum . ;)

I have updated the topic title and the first post... For those who somehow still have no idea after our above hints..... Toys "R" Us Forum is the place to be on 25 July Friday night :D

...and are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that last quote from danchia :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next